Thursday, March 4, 2010

And the winner is....

Kaaren of The Painted Quilt fame!!! Kaaren is a very talented artist and pattern designer and I do believe she is also a major scissor addict, like me :o) Congratulations Kaaren and if you'll email me with your address I'll get your prize out to you tomorrow.

Not much time this morning, but I'll be back soon with another give-away because I just realized that my two year anniversary on this blog is next Tuesday...wow time flies!

Later,
ranette

13 comments :

Karen said...

I am sure Kaaren will put those give-away items to good use!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to Karen on the win!!!!!
Enjoy!

Brandie said...

Wow, 2 years! How time flies.

andsewon said...

Congrats to lucky Kaaren!!!

antique quilter said...

so nice to see Kaaren win, she does so much for the blog world!
I know you made her day!
Kathie

Janet said...

Congratulayions to Kaaren, I'm sure she'll love it.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Kaaren!

Debbie said...

Congrats Kaaren!

Debbie
ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

Bev C said...

Congratulaltions to Kaaren,enjoy your prizes. Happy days.
Bev

Kaaren said...

Woo hoo for me!

I don't enter many giveaways but this one spoke to me.

Thanks so much for your generosity, Ranette.

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie P. said...

Congrats to Kaaren. I know she will enjoy that giveaway.

prashant said...

Congrats to Karen on the win!!!!!
home jobs india