Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 days in a row!!!

What's up with that....lol...I really do plan to post everyday and then life happens and I don't, but so far so good this week. Nothing really new to show you on the quilting side of life, well except two more Nearly Insane blocks.

 

 

Sorry the pictures are so dark, but it's cloudy all the time anymore. I know that it's January, but come on....I'm sick of it and I need some sunshine. I'm also cold....like all the time anymore or hot....no in-between, none at all...lol

Okay, enough complaining now....I'm going to go sew!

Ranette

10 comments :

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your making good progress - how many blocks do you have left to do? I still have the book for this quilt - maybe one day.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Rita said...

I can't wait to see these blocks together...it's going to be spectacular! I know what you mean about the cold, I'm tired of winter already.

Yvette said...

I don't think I have done these 2 Insane blocks. Do you know what number they are.

Of course you know I love them!

MamaT said...

Those are some really pretty blocks. I know what you mean by the "no inbetween". I keep the heat up in the house even if it's 60 outside, which it has been here the last couple of days.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Beautiful blocks! I love the red/white. :-)

Pat said...

I love those blocks!!! I'm cold, too....every year between about October and May!!!

Miriam said...

Beautiful blocks, Ranette!

I would send you some of our sunshine if I could. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are sooo pretty!!! Only a few more to do!! Keep up the wonderful work.

Pamela

Brandie said...

I love the first block you showed. ButI'm not insane enough yet it try them.

Janet said...

Great blocks and you are really doing well to tackle them daily.