I do have a brace that I wear at work, but it slows me down some.
I don't feel like I've accomplished much in the way of sewing the last couple of weeks, but I have added two more complete rows onto the Pie's and Tart's quilt. That makes 6rows totally finished...only 4 more rows to go...woohoo! I love this quilt and I really love making it as well.
I also FINALLY finished my LeMoyne stars for the Antique Quilt. I have to say that I'm really pleased with the way that it's turning out. I was also able to add some of my French General fabric in and it just really goes with the look I'm trying to achieve! Now on to the next round....
Allie is healing very well and now walking with the boot and one crutch. She's back to school and seems to be feeling much better. Thank you again for all of the prayers and encouragement from all of you.
Off to work for me...Have a great Monday!
Ranette


20 comments :
I am drooling all over my Macbook staring at your antique quilt and Pie's and Tart. YUMMY!!!
Take care of your wrist!
Both quilts are BEAUTIFUL! I just love all your work. I'm so happy to hear that Allie is doing well.
Oh, the pies and tarts are beautiful. And of course the AQ is gorgeous! I'm still Working on my own stars.
I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing better.
You take care of your wrist. Brandie
pretty quilts!! I don't have computer wrist but I use a little "bean bag" type of thing that I rest my wrist on most of the time while typing. I found it in the area that the computer accessory's are sold in at Staples I think.
Two simply awesome quilts, Ranette. Wow! Now that's what I call EYE CANDY.
Great news about your daughter as well. Hopefully she'll continue to mend quickly.
i think that if i had to chose between sewing and the computer - sewing would win most every time ... oh wait! i do ... and it does!
miss you, too - but you have the very best quilter's eye candy in the blogging world when you DO post, so you are definitely worth the wait.
Well you're pies and tarts are magnificent as well as your antique.
I got the pattern of the pies and tarts quilts when Sue came over and stayed with us. It's a nice present but I still have to make it . You know: antique, antique ......
Ranette, we also miss you. I do hope your wrist improves not only sew you can sew but sew you can blog .
I have been wondering where you've been. I love, love, LOVE that pie and tarts. I want one!
Glad Allie is going better.
Beautiful quilts! I love them both!
My Post vanished :-(
Just love those tarts and pies and the lemoyne stars
Great to hear that Allie is up and about
I just love your quilts they have wonderful personality :-)
Enjoy your week
Cheers
Lynne
I love your pies and tarts quilt! The other one is nice too but the pies and tarts really appeals to me! I've got a BOM of this in bright funky fabrics waiting for me to get back to quilting someday.
Ouch to your wrist, hope it feels better soon. Great news about Allie's leg too :)
I hear ya on not being online as much. Seems to be a crazy time of year at the moment, I haven't been reading blogs as much as I used to. Barely able to keep up with my own until one of the parents nag me to do so!
Still working on your sock, have to get my Xmas presents done and then will get back to my other projects so will aim to send yours in the earlier part of January!
Woohoo!! You have been busy!
The AQ looks magnificent! The French General fabric fits in perfectly!
The Pies and Tarts is a work of art!!
Best wishes for Allie's continued healing.
Both projects are looking stunning. I hope Allie continiues to heal and you look after your wrist.
both projects look great I love the colours..........
take care of yourself and hope Allie continues to mend.....
Glad to hear Allie is up and walking around. Oh, both quilts are just fantastic.
Both quilts are fabulous!
There's nothing funny about a "computerwrist" You really should rest the wrist as much as you can and it can take months to heal. (I'm an expert with a knitters shoulder and a quilterselbow...) Take care!!
Great btw that Allie is doing well and did I mention drooling over your quilts?? VBS
Looking good...I've missed you. Yes, Leslie and I plan to be at the OK City show on Thursday. Hope to see you there. I'm glad Allie is doing better.
Lovely quilts Ranette - and the French General - I agree, just got mine and it's gorgeous. Hope your wrist gets better.
Post a Comment