Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just a few Nearly Insane blocks!

I haven't had tons of time this week so far, but I have been able to work on the challenge issued by the NI Yahoo group this week, which was to finish all of the slice and dice blocks (edge blocks). I needed to make 7 and I've got the following four done!

 

 

 

 

Not sure if I'll get the other three made by tomorrow, but I'll give it my best shot!

Also, thanks to all who have entered my giveaway. I haven't taken the time to respond to your comments, but I do appreciate them. There are still many of you that are "no reply" bloggers. I can't remember how to change this, but I'm sure if you dig around in your blogspot account you'll find the spot to fix it. Come back tomorrow to see who the winner is.

Enjoy your Thursday and I'll see you tomorrow!

11 comments :

Lori said...

Lovely blocks Ranette!

MamaT said...

Love the blocks, Ranette. I think you'll get the others done by tomorrow!

Dena said...

I've been contemplating making this quilt, but I haven't found the time to squeeze it in my schedule. Nice job on your blocks.

antique quilter said...

wow these look great!
Ihave not done any of these yet :)
Kathie

Chookyblue...... said...

I have a link on my sidebar telling no replies how to change it.........it is frustrating when you want to say something back to them and can't................

Janet said...

I know how long those blocks take so I think you've done very well. Gorgeous as usual.

PatchworkRose said...

Love your blocks Ranette
I have done B88 in reds too and it does look nice. Wish I had time for the challenge :-) Slowly getting mine done.
I am amazed at how quickly you girls can whip these blocks up!
Keep having Fun
Cheers
Lynne

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

great blocks Ranette, this quilt is on my to do list one day as I already have the book. I'm now in your state on my way home - over by Elk City right now camping for the night - on to rainy Arkansas tomorrow and home!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Beautiful blocks Ranette xo

Carrie P. said...

Pretty blocks. Was that hard to cut them up like that? It would be for me.

Yvette said...

I adore your Insane blocks!!! You are really moving on this quilt.