Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cool picture isn't it???

 

Isn't this a cool picture of a picture??? Kara's boyfriend Jacob took it and I really like it. It's a picture of the pattern cover for the Truly Scrumptious quilt by Cinderberry Stitches. Guess what?! I'm giving away the patterns for the entire quilt and all of my left over fabric. I loved making this quilt and I want to share that with someone else who will love making their own quilt.

 

Here's everything included in the giveaway....all nine individual Truly Scrumptious girls and the pattern for the entire quilt and all of this fabric. Some of it is scraps, some partial fat quarters and some whole fat quarters. So leave a comment on this post and be sure to tell all of your buddies about it. Also, if you are listed as "no reply" you really need to leave your email address. I'll announce the winner here on Friday the 18th....Good luck!!!

38 comments :

Kara & Jacob said...

ok.. i'm the first one to enter on here sooo i win.... yep i think it should be automatic!

love you :)

Unknown said...

wow.......I want to win this. how awesome. pick me, make it easy or just split it with me and Kara. lol

Raven said...

I think the 'pay-it-forward' idea is wonderful. THank you. I will be doing this in the future too. For now i would love to win this one.

Unknown said...

I love the look, of this please count me in the draw

craft-crazed said...

its beautiful! pick me pick me!

~candace

MamaT said...

What a great idea! I never know what to do with the leftovers. You're so generous. I'm sure you've had a really busy week. Me too.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!!! I would love to win.... sherarlen@cox.net

CrochetnQuilt said...

Oh, this is absolutely cool, great and wonderful. I've enjoyed seeing your quilts!

Marja said...

I'm not leaving a comment to win seeing that I have the BOM for this already! I just wanted to say I love the finished quilt, the photo that Jacob took is awesome! Mine is still a partially stitched block 1. I wonder if I will ever get it done.... love how you have had it quilted too. How many finished this year?

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Wow Ranette what a giveaway, you are so generous (don't pic me, I have so much fabric already, I just wanted to tell you how lovely you are giving all this away!!!) I love the pic of the quilt xo

Gerry said...

Dear Ranette,
What a great gesture. It is such a wonderful quilt.
Are you sure you don't want to make a second one???
Well, in that case.............

Warm regards,

Ger(ry)

Rosa Robichaud said...

Hi Ranette!

Good grief! I have TONS of projects on the go, but I'd sure love to give this one a try. *grin*

Tks for the contest, my friend!!!

Rosa Robichaud
robich@rogers.com

antique quilter said...

wow this looks wonderful, great picture!!!!
would be fun to make
VERY generous of you to give away all that fabric
Kathie

Janet said...

Don't include me because that's one of my UFO's. I wanted to say hi and what a lovely gesture you're making. someone is going to love this giveaway.

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun with your giveaway..........

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

Wow...I love to win your giveaway! How nice of you ti give away those lovely patterns and the leftover fabric. How wonderfulto win it.
Quiltgreetings from the Netherlands, Cisca

Carrie P. said...

Oh, what a fun and generous giveaway. I have always like those little girls. I have seen that pattern done on several other blogs too. Someone is going to enjoy this one very much.

dianne said...

ooooo .... that is so cool! and i love the fabric that you chose! i would LOVE making it, too.

Melissa said...

I am new at embroidery, but my mom says she will help me if I win. I would love to make this quilt!

Kama said...

craft-crazed told me about your giveaway. super cool!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Wow, you rock! What a great giveaway. Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

This is WAY BEYOND my ability right now. Just wanted to say what a wonderful giveaway this is. Someone will love making this quilt. It is adorable!!!

Pamela
Snuglewmn@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh, how could I resist getting in on this drawing, how generous of you! Please enter me in!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is one of the best giveaways ever!! I have wanted this one for so long. I would LOVE to be entered into your drawing :o)

Sarah or Semmy said...

Cinderberries are the best patterns. I think this is a winner and would like to see your quilt in person. Are you putting it in any shows in OK? Would be proud to own the pattern and fabric. Thanks for a great give-away

Sara said...

Great pattern and lovely fabric. Count me in!

Susan said...

As the names says "Truly Scrumptious" - a beautiful giveaway.

Thanks Ranette.

I'm putting my email address here, as I've had one comment that I had "no reply" but I don't know how to change that!!! Unless it's working now and I don't know if that is the case either!!

Have a great day and God bless.


Regards,

jwsmoore at bordernet dot com dot au

Dee said...

#28 is always special to me and I am hoping it will bring me the wonderful surprise of your give a way. Thank you for your generosity and your great blog. Dee - jessibir@hickorytech.net

arlette said...

Yay!, please count me in your giveaway, I already blogged about it ;), thank you for the chance, arlette 0521.blogspot.com

simple country living! said...

Aloha Ranette! What a beautiful giveaway! Please count me in!
blessings,
Leona

Carin said...

What a great give away !!!! Please count me in. Thank you.
Carin
carinzw@gmail.com

Diane H said...

This is madness!!! What a great giveaway you are very generous!
Please enter my name and thank you so much.

Lori said...

I love Cinderberry Stitches patterns. I'd be thrilled to win:)

Sinta Renee said...

Somebody is going to be very very lucky! What a thoughtful idea for a giveaway Ranette! Please put my name in the hat and cross your fingers:)

Rita said...

What a wonderful prize. Someone is going to be a lucky winner!

Brigitte said...

hi Ranette, wow - what a generous offer, I'ld love to be the lucky winner!!!! greetings from Poland: Brigitte

lesthook said...

Wow! How cool is that!

Sonia said...

Oh it's Friday, here in oz.........hope I am not too late, love this pattern and love your stitching.