I have done quite a bit of applique on my Dear Jane quilt and other quilts that I've made, but I have never considered myself that good at it or maybe I just wasn't very sure of myself. All of that has changed....I loved this class. I loved Jessica and I will be taking an intermediate class from her in the very near future. She is an amazing teacher and so filled with knowledge about her craft. Here is a picture of us at the end of the last day. Please don't look at me, I'm going on very little sleep the night before, no makeup and hair in a ponytail! LOL
Sharon and Kathy also took this class with me and they loved it too. We all stayed with my Mom on Friday night and we enjoyed that.
I've been meaning to show you a picture of Kara's new baby Shia...
Isn't he cute!!!! He's a rescue dog and he is just precious.
I've got to get busy. I have made 2 Nearly Insane blocks today and organized my pics on my computer. I only have one more side of the binding to sew down on my Dear Jane quilt and then I'll show a picture.
The weatherman says we might get an ice storm tomorrow and the next day. I wouldn't mind some precip, just not in ice form.
2 comments :
I am so impressed that you took that class! Someday, I am going to do the same thing. I want to do a Dear Jane but my applique skills are utterly nonexistant.
I also love the Savage Quilter. Oklahoma is blessed to have a number of good quilt shops! I hope that one makes a go of it because I will be shopping there on a regular basis when we get back home.
Well hello Ranette! :-D Now I can put a face to your name, LOL, But which one is you??
Post a Comment