Here is the Nearly Insane BOW finished. Actually I'm a week ahead, I think.
Here is a picture of another finished basket block.
We watched several good movies. Nights in Rodanthe was pretty good. And who doesn't love to just stare at the beautiful Richard Gere...hmmm? LOL I've loved him forever and ever and will until the end of time.
Oh and W. was very entertaining. Josh Brolin did an amazing job in my opinion. There were times while watching that I forgot that it wasn't actually President Bush that I was seeing on the screen. You do have to keep in mind that it is a work of fiction and it is really slanted toward the left, but that's to be expected since Oliver Stone was the director.
And last but not least was The Lucky Ones which was my favorite. Tim Robbins and Rachel McAdams were excellent and so was Michael Pena. It was a very touching comedy/drama. I loved it.
Time to go and do dishes...


2 comments :
Your Insane block is gorgeous! I look forward to doing that one. Or do I? LOL
How many nearly insanes have you done, I might have to set a weekly goal too. Thanks for the idea. Are you loving the red and white as much as I am?
The basket block is gorgeous as well.
Post a Comment