I finished another of my Truly Scrumptious blocks from Cinderberry Stitches, http://www.cinderberrystitches.com/.
These blocks are so much fun to make and I like the fact that I'm using left overs from another quilt that I made. It just so happens that the original was made from this same fabric. I've seen it done as a BOM from a store in California (can't remember the name right now) out of different fabrics and it was just a cute.
Just previewed this post and noticed that in the above & below pictures that you could see my messy, messy sewing area. Sorry about that! I also noticed my DJ stuff sticking out. I did make a DJ block this morning and hope to get several more done this afternoon. I'm really ready to get back to my red and white Nearly Insane blocks, but I'm not sure when that will happen.
Have you ever felt obligated to buy something at your quilt store before? Well I did/do when I go to one particular store, probably because the owner has gotten to know me over time and most of the time I really want what I buy, but in the next picture you will see a fat quarter bundle that I don't really like all that well.
Now I just need to pick up the rest of the fabric to make this and I'll have another complete project in a bag waiting for me to have more time...lol
The weather here is very fall like...I LOVE it and I hope that it doesn't get too hot today and we have to break down and turn the A/C back on. Have a great Sunday everyone.
3 comments :
I love your Truly scrumptious block. These are really cute.
Your CW looks gorgeous too and the pattern your planning on using them for. Don't worry about your messy sewing table, it just shows you've been busy :-D Elly
I sure wouldn't have been happy if a shop owner had done me that way; but, you do have a pretty quilt to make and the pattern should do it justice. Love the Truly Scrumptious. I have those patterns; they are on my to do list which is so long it is pathetic!
I love your Truly Scrumptious blocks. I've done part of one, have 6 patterns so far (in kit form) and the shop in Australia I was ordering from never replied to emails I sent asking about changing my credit card details... they never even bothered emailing me when I am sure my card didn't work for them as I had to cancel my original card due to someone stealing my number online. Hopefully they will sort me out as I want the last 3 kits to have it ready for whenever I can work on it.
Post a Comment