Monday, June 11, 2012
Helllloooooo???
I'm alive, I'm alive! LOL Seems like just yesterday that I last posted. So much has happened since then, even a little quilting. I thought about giving up this blog, but found that I missed it and the record that it kept of my life and my quilts.
Here's my Great Pumpkin quilt totally finished. Sorry for the picture quality. I've been experimenting with Instagram and I'm not totally up to speed with it yet :)
And here's a terrible picture of Diagonal Madness, pattern by Kaffe Fassett
You really can't tell from this picture, but I big stitch quilted using Pearle cotton thread. I really liked quilting this and plan to do more very soon.
Here's my latest finished quilt top. Le Jardin, pattern by Bunny Hill. Oh I so enjoy applique and I am planning on making another Bunny Hill applique quilt very soon.
Well that's all for now because my brain feels stressed! I can't figure out how to take the Christmas background off...why do they change a good thing? I'm re-learning how to blog again. Also, does anyone know how to blog from an Ipad? I would prefer to blog that way, but so far I haven't figured it out.
Have a wonderful day....
ranette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
23 comments :
Oh...I love your projects!
Love your applique projects! I have the pattern for La J but haven't gotten to it... still scared of the big A word. Your Kaffe quilt is beautiful too. I just tried Pearle cotton in the machine. It really works!
I am so thrilled to see you back online once again Ranette and even more excited to see that you have been busy and not given up sewing. Welcome back to you and your gorgeous quilts.
Woohoo, you're back!!! Great to see you blogging again Ranette!
Goodness, you have been busy! Looove all your quilts, but Le Jardin is my favourite! Very pretty.
Sorry I can't help with blogging from an ipad.
Looking forward to seeing more of you in blogland. :)
So pleased you are back again posting...I love seeing all your beautiful work!
Lisa
Wonderful quilts! Beat you can't guess which is my favorite, haha.
Glad to hear from you again! I won't push you, but we love hearing and seeing what you're doing.
I'm not sure about the IPad, but wouldn't you just download an app? That's what I did for my IPhone, I found the blogger app and was good to go.
OOOO...love the pumpkin quilt. Don't give up your blog....just post whenever you feel like it and don't worry about how often (or infrequently) that might be.
Good, good finishes! I am having my Great Pumpkin quilt machine quilted. Just in an all-over design to get it done. It has been waiting way too long to be finished.
Nice to see your lovely quilts!!
I'm not a techy at all, so sorry I can't help.
One post since november and already a stressed brain???*lol* Guess it''s best that i postpone my blogging a bit longer....my brain doesn''t need overstressing..haha:)
little girlie!!!
it is SO GOOD to see you again!!!
and you came with PUMPKINS!!! good gawd, i love those pumpkins!!! where did you find all those lovely oranges (the color, not the fruit)?!?
you know what's weird? a little earlier today i thought about you so hard that i almost ... well ... you'll find out in a few days...
good to have you back. Wow!you certainly have been busy with some fabulous quilts.
I'm so glad you're back! You've accomplished a lot. They're all beautiful. I'm having trouble with blogging, too. Can't figure out what the problem is. Hope to get it fixed soon.
I love all your projects, I just can't pick a favorite. You have very good taste my friend.
Noooo don't give up your blog, I love it, even if it is now and again. Like you said they are a great record of your creative outlets! Love your quilts, nice to see you again. xo
I'm quilting the pumpkin quilt and have a peek on my blog today. She will be surprised to see it is custom and not all over.
Lovely to see you again Rannette! I started my blog as a journbal and motivator, it just grew a bit, lol.
Wow, what lovely projects. I have the Kaffe kit put away for one day, your's reminded me. Love the pumpkins and the Bunny hill quilt too.
Love, love all your quilts.
Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com
Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com
Post a Comment