Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here's my Funny Bunny!

 

Kellie over at Don't look now! posted a free pattern for her Honey Bunny last week, so Kara and I decided we would make bunnies on Friday. Fun little project and didn't take very long, unless you count the stitching. Whew...that part was a little difficult for me and it doesn't look all that great, so don't look too close...lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful and Blessed Easter. Remember He Is Risen and if you have a chance please visit Carrie.

Yours in Christ,

3 comments :

Janet said...

Rannete, I just finished my bunny and turned it into a cushion today, It was a lot of fun trying something new. I'm keen to try more of Kellie's patterns and have ordered the Cushions. Your bunny is very colourful and fun!

Mama Spark said...

Very cute!! Great job, I think it looks fantastic!

Nathalie A said...

I love how quick this project sounds.