Or at least this proud mother thinks that her girls are beautiful!!! We had a great time with all of them here. Lots of noise and talking and yelling...lol...but nothing too serious! Emily will be home again right before Christmas for a couple of weeks, I think. Hopefully we'll all get some sewing time in because we didn't this trip.
Bedlam didn't go our way this year, darn. The crowd was just awful though, Sooners and Cowboys. People urinating in our parking lot all day long and even smoking weed out there. It was an OK day but I think everyone was more interested in partying than shopping. Glad it's in Norman next year.
I didn't get much sewing done yesterday, just finished up the December birthday siggies so I can get them in the mail today. Whew, I'm glad that obligation is done and I have enjoyed it tremendously and I've met some really nice people, but I don't plan on any commitments like that for 2009.
I did start decorating the house yesterday and my hubby helped. Will try to finish after work this week. Sure is a lot of work for just a month...lol. Every year I threaten not to do it and then I change my mind.
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of my latest finished quilt. Happy December 1st!
1 comment :
Sorry for you Bedlam didn't go your way, but glad for Jackson and me, lol. I will never understand why people are such animals and have no regard for other people's property. Sorry that happened to you. Love the Tag Sale quilt you did. It is really pretty. And the red and white one will be great too. You have been busy, if you get caught up, you can come help me, lol.
Post a Comment